Wednesday, June 10, 2015

MTC in Preston,England

Well England has been very wonderful. It is very green here and fun! Flowers, tress, hedges are everywhere. It is amazing how much you can learn in the 2 weeks that you are at the MTC. I was really tired at first with the time difference and the busy schedule and was pretty certain in class that if I were to even blink or close my eyes, I'd fall asleep. No worries though, I've adjusted now and it's getting much easier. For teaching and learning, I have learned many things. We're taught how to approach our investigators, teach them about the gospel doctrine, and most importantly, as missionaries we've learned how to fulfill their needs. It's hard sometimes to know what to teach but after planning our lessons and praying about it, it gets easier to know what to do. My companion in the MTC was Sister Stephensen. A scripture that Pres. Preston shared with us about having trials on our mission was 1 Peter 4:12-13. We all have trials in our lives and it is a great scripture.

No comments:

Post a Comment